In this Policy, "Personally Identifiable Information" means an individual’s first name and last name or first initial and last name in combination with any one or more of the following data elements that relate to such individual: (a) Social Security Number; (b) driver's license number or state-issued identification card number; or (c) financial account number, or credit or debit card number, with or without any required security code, access code, personal identification number or password, that would permit access to an individual’s financial account; provided, however, that "Personally Identifiable Information" shall not include information that is lawfully obtained from publicly available information, or from federal, state or local government records lawfully made available to the general public. "You" means an individual who accesses or uses the App or the Site.
In addition to this Policy, for certain special offers, activities, or promotions on the App and/or the Site, Strobe may present different or additional terms and practices specific to those programs at the time the information is collected. By accessing or using the App or the Site or providing information to Strobe through the App or the Site, You are accepting the practices described in this Policy.
- Neither the Site, nor the App is intended for use by children under the age of 13 and Strobe does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
INFORMATION THAT STROBE COLLECTS
- Strobe may collect Personally Identifiable Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site or use the App, create an account, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features, promotions or resources that Strobe makes available on the Site or through the App.
- In addition to Personally Identifiable Information, Strobe may also collect other information such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, account information (such as account and online registration for the Site), concert tickets purchased, concerts attended, preferred music choices, and other similar information from your friends (collectively, the "Additional Information"). In some cases, the Additional Information Strobe asks You to provide will be mandatory to participate in a particular activity, service or promotion, and in many cases use of the Site and/or the App will automatically result in sharing such Additional Information; however, we will collect Personally Identifiable Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. If you do not provide the required Personally Identifiable Information or the Additional Information or do not allow the Site or the App to access the Personally Identifiable Information or the Additional Information, your participation in that activity, service or promotion may be limited or prohibited.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Strobe may collect and use Users’ Personally Identifiable Information and/or Additional Information for the following purposes:
- To process payments and provide goods, services or products requested by Users. We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the goods, services or products.
- To personalize User experience.
- To understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and the App.
- To send periodic emails to You.
- To personalize and improve the Site and/or the App and User experiences related to the Site and/or the App.
- To monitor and analyze preferences, usage and trends related to the App and/or the Site.
- To send You information and updates pertaining to ticket orders.
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To aggregate data for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site and the App.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- For other purposes as may be disclosed by Strobe.
LICENSE TO USE INFORMATION SUBMITTED
- Through use of the Site and/or the App You expressly agree to allow Strobe to monitor, collect, aggregate and data mine the Additional Information shared with Strobe. By submitting any such Additional Information, you grant Strobe an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, or ideas for any purpose whatsoever, including aggregating this data. Please note that any Additional Information sent to Strobe through the App, the Site, or otherwise, will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary; however, Strobe will not use the User’s name in connection with any such materials, information, or ideas unless Strobe first obtains such user’s permission or otherwise takes such other actions as required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Except as described in this Policy, Strobe’s practice is to not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information about you outside of Strobe, service providers, and its affiliates without your consent.
- Strobe may disclose Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information to its affiliates, third party service providers (which are obligated to maintain confidentiality and security of the Personally Identifiable Information and the Additional Information and are restricted from using such Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information other than as authorized by Strobe or as otherwise permitted by law) so they may complete transactions or perform services on Strobe’s behalf, transactions on your behalf, or transactions related to providing services to You. For example, Strobe may contract with third parties to host the App or the Site, fulfill ticket orders, provide promotions or surveys, send Strobe’s emails, aggregate data and fulfill promotions; however, Strobe will restrict those third parties to using the Personally Identifiable Information and/or the Additional Information only in connection with the services they provide.
- Except as prohibited by the terms and conditions of any applicable third party platform (e.g., Facebook, etc.), we reserve the right to share, use and/or sell any anonymous aggregated data we collect in connection with your access to and/or use of the Site and/or the App.
- We may share generic aggregated information not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Strobe may also disclose Additional Information to comply with applicable laws and lawful requests to protect the rights or property of Strobe and its customers, and when Strobe believes in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Strobe, its employees and customers, or the public.
- Strobe may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information in connection with (but not limited to) the following circumstances:
- Certain Business Transfers.Strobe may disclose Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets. Strobe may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
- Co-Branded Services.Some services in connection with the App or the Site may be co-branded and offered together with another company. If you register for or use these services, both Strobe and the other company may receive your Personally Identifiable Information and/or Additional Information collected in connection with the co-branded services.
- Other Purposes.Strobe may disclose Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the Personally Identifiable Information or Additional Information is collected.
- Strobe is committed to protecting the security of information submitted to us. Sensitive and private data exchanges between the Site/App and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
- Strobe and the vendors that provide hosting services for the App and the Site use a variety of security technologies and administrative procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure through security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. For example, your information is stored on computer systems located in controlled facilities. Additionally, any information shared with Strobe is automatically encrypted to ensure that it is protected in the event it is obtained by an unauthorized party. Finally, internal access to a User’s information is restricted to Site administrators and others on a need-to-know basis.
- Strobe cannot guarantee the security of any information, including Users’ Personally Identifiable Information. By using the Site and/or the App, You acknowledge and agree that Strobe makes no such guarantee, and that You use the Site and/or the App at your own risk.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMSBy using this Site, You signify your acceptance of this Policy. If You do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
CONTACTING USIf you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at email@example.com
This document was last updated on March 24, 2016.